Our highly skilled nurses provide the best quality care. Their skills are only half the picture. Each nurse is a gentle and caring person, with genuine concern for each resident.
The following skilled nursing services are available at Brunswick Nursing and Rehab:
- Director of Nursing oversees all aspects of healthcare within the facility
- Licensed Practical Nurse or RN 24hrs/day
- Individualized resident care plan treatments
- IV therapy
- Dementia care
- Wound care
- Hospice and Respite care services available
- Artificial Hydration and Nutrition
- Catheter care
- Colostomy / Ileostomy Care
- Medication management & education
- Diabetic management & education
- Restorative nursing
- Pain management
- Bowel & bladder programs
- Model environment for nurse training
- In-house, on-going continued learning courses and CNA training programs
- On-site registered dietitian consultations
- On-site laboratory testing and portable X-rays
- Transportation services
Our nurses work with the client's family to create a comfortable environment including simple routines and visual cues as a positive substitute for diminishing mental processes.
Our experienced nurses provide help with all aspects of managing diabetes including: blood glucose monitoring, insulin administration and tracking, exercise plan, menu planning, education and more.
Restorative Nursing Program
At Brunswick Nursing Home we seek to maximize the quality of life for our long-term care population who require a specialized restorative program. Of course, this service is included in the room and board fee. The therapy team and nursing staff, led by a Registered Nurse, develop individualized treatment plans for resident care in the areas of:
- Range of motion
- Activities of daily living
- Positioning and alignment
- Skin integrity and wound management
- Contracture management
- Bowel and bladder training
- Rehabilitative and social dining
- Strengthening and restraint reduction
- Weekly and monthly height and weight monitoring as needed
Need more information on our nursing services?
Feel free to reach out to us for additional information on the nursing services we provide. We'd love to help you make the best decision possible to achieve all your care and accommodation needs!